Friday, June 12, 2009

Out of the Loop

I remember when that Matrix movie came out and the technology for the 100 agent smiths was a big technological advancement. That was a while ago... I imgaine that people are not nearly as impressed by that sort of thing anymore...What is the newest most advanced special effect?

If someone attended the same school as me it is a good conversation starter. I am not especially "Frat" about that sort of thing in and of itself. I am a bit more "frat" about UCLA...even though I have had serious problems with the administration my experience with the student body was generally positive so it means a bit more...

Have you ever had a situation where someone said something that might have been offensive but instead of being offended your first thought was "Who taught you that?? Where did you hear that?" If I had a show I would have a segment about a parrot that repeats "suspect" conversation of its owners when guests are visiting. This causes so many problems that they give the parrot away at the end of the show and the next time the segment airs its about whoever they gave the parrot to the last time...

No comments: