Thursday, July 9, 2009

Late Nights

I have very erractic sleeping patterns so I end up watching tv at random times of the night. Lately I linger on that show Smart Travel sometime (I think thats the name of the show). There is a lot of content about Villages/towns that are relatively untouched since Medieval Times. It definitely changes what I think about to see 5 Castles from medieval times that still exist on television every day... The only buildings that I ever see that impress me are from 800+ yrs ago. Technology has improved a lot but buildings havent been the same since they stopped using catapults to get workers/builders to the top of buildings...

Video games are interesting today. The graphics are a lot better, but the most interesting thing is how the complexity of the games has improved. I am not sure if its Correct to say that Video games are more "Intelligent," but the if-then of it all is a lot more complex/realistic than it used to be.

No comments: