Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Coffee

I was feeling a little bit sluggish today and something occured to me: It used to be rare that I felt this way because I drank a lot of coffee. While I was in law school, I had nothing if not caffeine in my system. Now I almost never have coffee. I think that anyone who has ever had coffee has had the experience of drinking a bit too much and feeling a little bit jittery or not being able to fall asleep fast enough.

This made me wonder: How many people have ever drank too much coffee and it was a serious problem. At what point does a person have too much coffee and they reeeeeally are not okay? Has coffee ever pushed someone over the edge? No one ever talks about that sort of thing...

2 comments:

AdmiralLando said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.