Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My new blog

When I first started blogging on myspace, I thought that I would only blog on that website. Now that I have posted a number of blogs, I figured that I would start a blog on a more formal site.

Recently, I took a trip to Ann Arbor. I have been to Ann Arbor since I graduated but something was different about this time. It felt like it was vaguely familiar: Like I was remembering it from a dream and not somewhere i had actually been before. It was cool to be back for a few days, see some friends, and be productive but it made me miss L.A. more. Also made me think about what i would have done differently if I could go back in time and be in undergrad again. I guess everyone thinks about that sort of thing, though.

I also thougt that that this was interesting. I have been doing a new workout lately. Its one that I can do at home so its cool. The interesting thing about it is that I didnt expect it to be nearly as effective as it has been. I just sort of made it up on the spot and didn't expect it to have much of an impact all. I was wrong. I have spent more than 3 hrs per day five times per week and seen worse results. The workout is 100 pushups, then I do a circuit that consists of 15-20 pushups, 100 crunches, and 50 squats. I do this circuit until I can't anymore. Every week I just do more of each. It defnitely doesnt take the place of going to the gym but it is helping a lot in the meantime...

No comments: