Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Experts...

Its interesting that you need an expert to verify/ support anything that you say. If you say that you saw someone Littering, you might have to get an expert to verify exactly how plausible that is. I was watching a story on television about Octuplets and they had an expert verify that 8 babies is a lot of babies to have at once...

Recently, I received e-mail from a bar and a clothing store. The interesting thing is that I actually requested that they send me e-mails. This made me think about the thousands of e-mails that I receive every day that I did not request. I receive so much unrequested junk e-mail that I can't receive any e-mails at my UCLA account: That account literally gets flooded and cannot be opened within 1 1/2 days of Emptying it. This caused me to think of a funny cartoon about a guy who is fed up with receiving unrequested spam e-mail...

THIS CARTOON CONTAINS PROFANITY. DO NOT OPEN IT IF YOU ARE AT WORK OR ANYWHERE WHERE PROFANITY MIGHT CAUSE A PROBLEM.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/749/

No comments: