Monday, August 24, 2009

Another Blog Entry...

A couple of blog entries ago I wrote something about a failure to analyze situations properly. Every now and then a person's response to my stance in that entry is, "Oh, you dont know..." I think thats Hillarious...

I have come to realize that I am one of those people who blends in enough to be wherever I am , but rarely enough to go unnoticed. People either wonder what my deal is or they know me already...

Recently, I saw some cars that were for sale parked on a lot. One of the cars caught my attention because it was an exceptionally good deal. Soon after, I saw the car parked across the street from the lot. It was parked so close to the lot that I wasn't sure whether it had been sold yet. I have never thought about it but that might be the first time that I ever saw a guy purchase a car from the lot across the street.

I know that this blog entry is pretty lame...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andre said...

Not sure what to say about this comment...