Monday, August 31, 2009

Hmmm..

If nothing else, I hope that my blog entries about suggestive batteries made someone out there more aware. Some might say that being aware of that sort of thing is a bad thing because a lot of things that you wouldnt notice at all are very obvious to you at that point. Someone near me just said something outlandish pretty loudly. Everyone here had to have heard it...I wonder what everyone else thought about hearing that sort of thing...

I try to avoid unwanted entanglements more than usual lately. A lot of entanglements are positive/ smething tha tI would want to be involved in. I have found that a lot of the entanglements that I dont feel one way or the other about are best avoided. Entanglements result in people saying things like Point of View... There is nothing worse than hearing someone talking about Point of View when you didnt really want to be involved...

No comments: