Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11/24/2010

These are rsandom things to think of but...

I think that Exteme Stalker situations happen because people enable the Stalker somehow. It probably has happened in the history of mankind but I don't believe that there are one-man-army stalkers. I think that there are stalkers and the people who enable them or assist their stalking somehow. I think that those people are as guilty as the "stalker.

I am at the upper limit of people who keep their anger in check. Especially if you view it in relationship to what is happening around me acround me at any given time. I think that a lot of people want you to keep your anger in check so that they can get away with anything, though. Just because someone keeps their anger in check doesn't mean that offenders will get away with ergregious things. People shouldn't think, "He doesn't seem enraged so I will get away with robbing him."

The weather has been very cold lately. I am fully aware of the fact that Fall and winter in Southern California is not as warm as Summer but, wow! Does that mean that it is that much colder everywhere else?

Where is Everyone?? I met 100s of people in this area back in the day but I never run into anyone...

This can't be a normal situation but up to this point law school has been $10s of thousands wasted. I can honestly say that I made more money during the year in between law school and undergrad than what I have earned during the entire time since I graduated from law school. I didn't make much before law school either. You would think that it was holding me back somehow: Thats close to NEVER right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"$10s of thousands wasted." what kinda law sch you go to where it just costs "$10s of thousands" instead of "$100s of thousands" like everywhere else? maybe you just some rich boy whose daddy paid for tuition?

Anonymous said...

may not know this but youz luckier than me....