Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/21/2011---Random Ideas

-Its great to see that the weather is a lot better now...

-I think that psychological torture is going to be the hate crime of the future: Doesn't leave any signs of physical damage...

-I never heard of Rancho Cucamonga until recently.... Its like "so you say that you are from Rancho Cucamonga, huh?"

-Abuse is an interesting concept. In extreme situations, anyone else who a abuser harmed in that would have done some serious damage in retaliation but since the abuser is someone whose not supposed to harm you they get away with all sorts of ergregious things. Happens all the time but it doesn't sound right if you look at it that way.

-I am currently overcoming an ailment. At least I can breathe though: I hate those colds where you are so congested that you are like, "If someone passed me a tissue I couldn't even blow my nose..."

Check me out at my new blog location

http://theblogsmithss.blogspot.com

No comments: