Friday, August 29, 2008

Olympics...

I was going to write some of the songs that are on the playlist that I mentioned in my last blog. I realize that these topics get a bad response sometimes so I decided not to post it. I definitely dont want to hear anything that I don't like, but its definitely not as simple as the best songs or the one's that I liked the most at the time are the one's that I still want to hear. Sometimes I wonder what the quality is that makes me want to hear something for the 10,000th time...

Recently, i was watching the closing ceremonies of the Olympics and was shocked that the Olympics were ending so soon. In hindsight i am not sure why I felt that way: I have never watched anything as much as this year's Olympics and thought that it was ending abruptly. Its like I watched a hundred events so passively that it almost feels like I only watched one event.

Recently i checked the website that posts games like the Crimson Room (which is unrelated to the Crimson Spot). I look for a new version of this games once a year and there is usually a new one posted. IT seems like you need a stronger eye glass prescription to find that last key that you need to get out of the room each year. Fun!

This is my last recommendation for old sitcom shows. I am not sure if this is on Youtube or not but if you can find the Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode called "The Case of Mr. Pelham," its pretty interesting...

No comments: