Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random Thoughts

In the not-to- distant past, I noticed that certain rap albums were in the jukebox at dive bars. This struck me as interesting. You might say, "Who cares what's in the jukebox at a dive bar." I think that if a rap album is successful with its target audience and it is getting playing time in a dive bar in the middle of nowhere, that is an accomplishment. That idea goes for other situations as well...

My online accounts continue to get hacked into. The full extent of the problems that someone can cause if they can hack into your accounts at will is a very menacing idea. I should work harder at remedying this problem.

Recently, I was thinking of playing sports when I was younger. I remember a guy who used to go 0 for 7 from the field when we played basketball, then he would kick someone in the face if they tried to dunk on him or come at him for a lay up. Fights would break out because people would land weird because he fouled them so hard. He was always picked to play: We always knew that the other team was only shooting jumpers when he was on the court. I wonder what happened that guy...

No comments: