Saturday, April 18, 2009

...

I still haven't seen anyone at the Panera where I check my e-mail on Greenfield in Southfield. Still here.

Its interesting: If you change your weight and percent body fat substantially very rapidly, it is like getting plastic surgery. Most people probably wouldnt recognize you unless they have seen you at that size before.

I was watching a special on tv. It showed footage of a Bear playing with its cubs. Its interesting: Almost heart-warming when they are not mauling someone. It happened a long time ago, but I remember the Sigfried and Roy incident where Montecore got out of hand. My immediate reaction was: "What if someone switched Montecore with another cat as a "prank?" Like a PUNK'D episode that never made it to the screen for obvious reasons. Dont get me wrong, I am not saying that I think that that is what happened...I am sure that white tigers freak Out all the time...

No comments: