Sunday, April 26, 2009

Interesting

I see some people who look familiar sometimes (people who I haven't seen for a long time). It is probably worthwhile to inquire as to whether they are the person that I think they are. Over the past few years, I have seen a disproportionate number of people who closely resemble someone else: after speaking to them it wasn't the person who I thought it was. I should continue to speak to people who I think I recognize (especially under the circumstances). Now I am hesitant, though...

Last night, I decided to go out. The weather was bad but sometimes you have to get out of the house regardless. Earlier in the day the sky was so overcast that I thought it was going to Rain, Tornado and Earthquake all at once. Luckily it didn't...


Does everyone have an account on facebook.com now? I assumed that most people that I know had an account on facebook or myspace but that is quite possibly tunnel vision on my part...

No comments: