Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Keeping it Brief

FYI..the guy from http://www.andreshannon.com/ is someone else/of no relationship... I am a Different Andre Shannon... i dont know anything about "Frisco." There are enough Andre Shannons out there to cause confusion if you dont know enough about me. I thought about creating a webpage but andreshannon.com is not an option ...

There exists people who I would want to speak on my behalf...I think that the contrary happens more than not so my new Motto is "Speak for yourself."

I am really not in the argumentative mood these days. I know that some arguments are unavoidable... At this point the unnecesary arguments are in the ballpark of arguing with a man on his deathbed (I am not actually in that bad of condition but...). I am like, "Why do you want to argue with me again???!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.