Friday, May 15, 2009

More Interesting Thoughts

My jobsearch has been nearly impossible for the last few years. My education and work expereince is good enough that my circumstance is close to impossible? If anyone is hiring for an attorney position or otherwise, it would be great to hear about it. This isn't the preferred way of contacting me but, If you are having difficulty getting in touch with me you might want to post a comment on one of my bulletins. Some people have already done that.

One of the most interesting things about the problems that I have expereinced (What I have blogged is just the tip of the iceberg) is that I havent encountered anyone who is particularly sympathetic. If it can happen to me, one has to figure that the number of people who it couldnt happen to is Extremely small. Are people really that comfortable with the fact that what has happened to me could easily happen to them?

To add to the list of problems that I have experienced, the law school that I attended canceled one of my loans and refuses to do anything about clearing my bar account. They said that because of a glitch in their computers, they canceled one of my loans accidentally. Thus there is a balance on my account that has prevented me from getting transcripts and has caused other problems for me as well. Whenever I call the school, they say that this has never happened before in history, there is no procedure for dealing with the situation, and are clearly unwilling to reslove this situation. Every time I call UCLA, they say call back tomorrow (That goes on for years with no progress)... does anyone have any ideas for remedying this situation?

I was thinking about inncoence Lost recently. I dont mean in the Innocent/ Guilty sort of way. I guess its a sliding scale, right? Everyone has different experiences that lead them to losing innocence. I think that it was a gradual process for me that culminated in a series of outrageous incidents (2005) that violently ripped whatever vestages of innocence and most of what i believed in when I was little from me. People who have known me have an inkling of what i am talking about. At that point its an issue of what will you become at that point.

People bring up whether I claim where I live at this point. At this point I dont claim any location unless I am there by free will regardless of how long I am located there. so No, I am not a Detroiter/Michigan person...I am trying to get back home to SoCal. To the extent that someone disagrees about that, I dont care about your opinion on said topic and am not interested in debating it with you. If someone asks me abou tthis topic it doesnt bother me at all. If someone wants to have a long argument with me about it I find that to be Exceedingly Weird.

I have "lost friends" over the years. Most people have experienced having a friend of some sort then having that fall apart and wishing that you had never told them anything too personal. Sometimes i wonder if said person was ever really my friend....

Someone asked me if I could possibly be "wanted." I can't imagine what I would possibly be "Wanted" for, but I have had to contact authorities and been told otherwise... Anything is possible but aside from that.... That would be the worst/the most obvious case of attempted entrapment I ever heard of...

I am sure that some will try to come up with some reason to ignore or not take the Blog posting seriously. Apparently Discrediting is one of the few things that they know how to do...

No comments: