Monday, May 4, 2009

Interesting/ Random thoughts

I have Blogged a lot of Incidents and situations in this blog and my myspace blog. I have blogged about problems that I have had with my accoutns getting hacked into. At this point I am wondering about at what point if at all it ever ends... apparently there is no way too remedy these situations. you would think that this was the "Wild West" or somewhere completely lawless. When does it EVER END????

This might be tunnel vision on my part but... with so much law enforcement of every type around, how does crime ever happen?

Over the past few years i have seen a few things that I didn't know (and never thought) existed. Its not always a good thing to encounter something like that with no warning. Imagine...
I literally took pictures of said occurences in disbelief: the picture reminds me that I did inf act encounter these things whenever I am overcome by disbelief in retrospect...

No comments: