Friday, November 13, 2009

11/19/09

I was watching one of those undercover police officer movies recently. There must be a Blockbuster movie with that premise in theaters every other year. Usually, I watch those movies passively whether I enjoy the move or not. This time, the movie made me think about some interesting things. Everyone has probably met an undercover officer, but what is the most extreme thing that can happen. Can an innocent person end up in a situation where almost everyone that he/ she knows is an undercover officer unbeknownst to him/her? Is that possible?

I wrote a blog about a guy who told me to "post" a while ago. After what I have seen recently, I am guessing that that guy might have been homeless. It seems like only the police or homeless people could "post" enough to think of something like that...

No comments: