Saturday, November 28, 2009

11/28/09

It seems that some people in my universe truly are above reproach/literally get away with Anything (I Clearly am not one of those people...) . I am not sure exactly why that is the case but when I figure that out I will feel that I am onto something...

From my vantage point, It seems that power is not always an issue of whoever has the most power wins...At some level it is seems to be more like "Rock. Paper, Scissors." I look at people who have power (legitimate or otherwise), and everything that I observe lately seems to support that idea...

I like it when people understand what I am talking about, but I don't always need them to Prove that they understood what I was saying. You don't have to Batter me with suggestions to show me that you understood what I was talking about when I wrote about "verbal batteries."

No comments: