Friday, November 6, 2009

Interesting...

I remember that I went to a party once and a guy who was there commented on the fact that the guys who were throwing the part all had advanced blackbelts in martial arts. He said something like "Those guys dont screw around." I assumed that that meant that he wouldnt be starting any crap that night. About 10 minutes later I saw the same guy who made that comment pushing one of those guys' forehead with his finger. I am not sure if he won that fight or not but he had a winning attitude...

Have you ever been in a hostile enviornment and wondered why more random people weren't wondering through and dilluting the hostility? I thought of that the last time that I was in a Hostile environment...

I wonder whatever happened to that guy who rapped on those Blue Blocker sunglasses infomercials 15 yrs ago (or something like that). I bet he got a record deal...

No comments: