Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Smirking and Other Randon topics

There is a wide range of responses to Comedians. Some Comedians dont get much of a response. Some get people to laugh out loud during the entire show. There is a wide range of responses in between. I think that a person who can get you to Smirk at any given time is underrated...Sure the person is not making you laugh out loud but...

I have experienced some of the most outrageous things over the past few years. I know that I have already blogged a lot of outrageous experiences in this blog and my Myspace blog. I have experienced everything from Getting my stuff stolen to having some guy show me that he had a gun then sayign that he wanted to fight me. I was like "Is that with the gun?" I am certainly always Promised a situation that doesn't involve anyone with a gun then when i get there its nothing like that. I told someone about these experiences and the guy who I was talking to said "Its just Pressure! Whats the big deal?" I responded "????????!!!!!!!" Not sure what to make of that response. I have been refused Medical attention for no apparent reason also. Apparently people think they can get away with anything if its me...

I have a long (400+) playlist at the moment. It has a mixture of new songs and old songs. I will give you a list of a few of the songs that I am listening to...

1. Numba 1 (Kardinal Offishal)
2. Road Trippin (Red hot chilli Peppers)
3. Blame it on the Boogie- Michael JAckson
4. Still Ray-Raphal Saadiq
5. Chango- Ozomatli
6. Backseat Love-N*E*R*D
7. You Dont have to Worry- Stevie Wonder
8. She's No you-Jessie McCartney
9. You couldd Be Mine-Guns N Roses
10. Girls Around The World-Lloyd
11. I'm a Slave-"Britney Spears

No comments: