Friday, March 13, 2009

Weird Dreams

This blog is not very representative of my personality or how i am in real life. If you actually know me, it might add to your knowledge about me. If you dont know me this blog is very far away from being a way to get to know me.

I am trying to figure out if I actually know anyone around here aside from people who I met recently. Any time that i have gone out it has been solo and i am not sure if I would recognize many people at this point anyway.

I have a lot of weird dreams...but I had one of the weirdest dreams ever last night. I dreamed that someone drugged me in L.A. Then I woke up in my bed feeling extremely groggy. It seemed like Los Angeles. Something was very off about it but i couldnt figure out what it was. Just like in real life, I no longer had most people's phone numbers anymore and some people who I knew were there. Eventually I figured out and people confirmed that I was in a city that looked just like Los Angeles that was in a different country. All of the same major monuments were in place and it was more or less seemless. I woke up before I figured out what to do about it. That could be the plot of a movie...

No comments: