Saturday, March 13, 2010

3/14/2010

-It has been warm during the day but very cold at night the last few days...

-Its interesting how famous people can't do a lot of things that everyone else without raising eyebrows. I remember a conversation that as something like:

Person number one: I saw **** walking down the street the other day, then he sat down in this restaurant and started eating food.

Second Person" Yeah, thats crazy...."

-I think that if I have anymore extended comments about bars, clubs, or restaurants I might take it over to yelp.com. That's the appropriate place for long rants about that sort of thing. Right?

-Conflict happens between friends, but what is the appropriate level? I am sure that everyone thinks about that sort of thing to some extent. I always try to avoid "frienemy" status. The problem is that the moment a "frienemy" does any serious damage to a person they say that said person "should have known better."

-This is random. Does assisted suicide still exist? I remember that it was a major issue a while ago. It seems like the sort of thing that has a too much potential for fraud or abuse. I always thought that that issue would culminate in a client's signature being forged in crayon on the release papers or something. After that people would have to jump through more loops than ever before if it still existed...

No comments: