Thursday, March 11, 2010

...

I am as squeaky clean as anyone in my situation ever has been but it seems that they key to getting away with crimes is to stick with the ones that are taboo to bring up. It is very taboo to accuse people from certain backgrounds of certain crimes. It is very taboo to accuse anyone of any background of certain crimes. It almost seems like you need twice as much evidence as any normal accusation to accuse someone of these things. I don't need to be more specific, we all know the sort of thing that I am talking about. I definitely don;t believe in furthering frivolousness or stereotypes, but I am sure that someone out there is making a living out of exploiting that sort of thing. what i described in the last paragraph of the previous paragraph is that sort of thing...

I have this recurring dream that always picks up exactly where it left off. I don't have this dream every night, but whenever I have this dream it always begins where it ended and I have an entire set of memories that come into play when i have this dream. I can remember things when I am having any one of these dreams that I cannot remember when I was awake. The dream centers around having forgotten that I was in school until finals time, then I am trying to figure out how to bridge the gap of not knowing that I was enrolled in classes to knowing enough to pass the class in a 2 week period. I can remember everything that I was doing during the semester, but I can't seem to remember my school circumstance. I am always like, "I thought that I graduated from school already, but maybe thats the dream..." I always wake up before I my mind wonders too far down that path, though.

No comments: