Wednesday, March 3, 2010

332010

Anonymous Comment Poster: Your inability to stay within a light year of appropriate boundaries based on the theory that I can't figure out who you are says more about you than you realize. I am sure that you cross all manner of lines in life and that stalking isn't something that you would avoid doing if you thought that you could get away with it by doing it anonymously. Based on recent comments, you know more about me than can be deduced based on this blog. Don't kid yourself. If you intend to stop sending me e-mails that is great. FYI, I have never heard of anyone eating Sushi at Miyagi's. Figure out what was happening there before you start posting comments.

I was having one of those "Who has the accent? Me or you?" conversations recently." Those are always fun.

I know that its over now, but i always wondered: Is that Fatman Scoop song "Put Ya Hands Up" live or was it done in a studio? Is that song "the best live 5 minutes that a DJ ever spun" (so to speak) that was caught on tape or was it very planned before hand and done in a studio.

Back in 2005 when i was having a lot of the problems that i have blogged about, someone said "Maybe your computer has been hacked. You should take your computer to best buy or your school's computer tech people." At the time I disregarded the advice. I couldn't see the slippery slope of my computer getting hacked to the madness that i was surrounded by at the time. My mind was on a different tangent. In hindsight, it was good advice...

I think that one of the weirdest things that has happened to me recently is... i was walking to an interview when i received a weird phone call. Someone asked to speak to me when i answered the phone. I thought that my voice was echoing because i could hear my voice coming through the phone. Eventually our voices/what we were saying in response to the customers service rep diverged and I realized that there was someone else who sounded like me having a telephone conversation with a customers service rep. My end of the phone was muted. I have a Distinct voice so the fact that this person sounded like me is an exceptional fact. I listened to this conversation between a customers service rep and someone who sounded like me and was claiming to be me during most of my walk to the interview. I was highly skeptical about the whole thing and ignored it because i wasn't sure what to do with/about it. I wonder if that affected my interview at all.

No comments: