Monday, February 14, 2011

2/11/2011

I always think that its interesting when people try to rewrite history. In any situation there are people who are on your side/ share your opinion (hopefully), people who are more neutral, Then there are people far away from an opinion that you have ever heard. Since 2005 I have been hearing what people who I never dealt with before have to say about things. This could be valid, but It seems that some people want to "preach to the choir" and get a bunch of opinions from sources that aren't very qualified to speak on what they are saying in an attempt to change how history views an event.

Recently I had a conversation with someone about my philosophy on dealing with people. I definitely don't "have" everyone. Even if I don't "have" everyone I try to respect where they are coming from. If someone cannot respect where I am from, I leave them alone. A huge problem is when people "have" people more than they should. Life would be a lot easier if people who I "leave alone" always did the same thing on their end. A lof of people won't respect you but they won't stop interacting with you either. Something has to give un that situation. That isn't an issue that I would ever want to press. People like that should have people who force the issue before anything else...

No comments: