Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2/22/2012

The Anonymous comment poster (or one of the anonymous commentors) has finally revealed their identity. Havnen't heard from you for years: I take it that you forgot my phone number and e-mail address...

All Star weekend was interesting. That 2 handed 360 that Blake Griffin did at the All Star game reminded me of a Bulls Vs. Blazers dunk on that old video game for the Super Nintendo. Attempting to do dunks that you only see on video games might be the wave of the future.

Some of those fouls at the All Star game were a bit too hard. There is never a reason to flagrant foul anyone at the all star game.

I was reading an article where Ray Allen was talking about his NBA Career 3 point field goal record. He said that in his mind he always thinks that the next shot won't go in the basket. I thought that that was one of the more interesting things that I have heard recently.

Has anyone ever played that game Perfect Dark for the X-Box 360? If you have played that game you know about the level where the goal is to get through a night club abd confront someone. I actually believe that to some extent: I bet that if a person tries to start any trouble at that level of night club they will find that just about everyone has a gun...

No comments: