Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another day...

I always thought that "left and right" was a good figure of speech. It does have its limitations, though. "People are screwing up left and right." Did I use that appropriately???

A lot of people base their behavior towards you based on what they have heard about you as opposed to any interactions that they have actually had with you. That is a typical thing to happen (not saying that its right but its definitely typical). An issue that I have is that people often cross lines based on that. We feel that we know people more than we do because we have heard so much about them. Whatever the reason why a person crosses the line, I really am only okay with people crossing the line in a short rang of situations. If you see someone breaking into my house (or something in that ballpark)feel free to cross the line and call the cops. If you want to offer me a job or funding (or something in that ballpark) , feel free to cross the line and contact me. If an attractive girl wants to talk to me, she shoould feel free to cross that line and talk to me (thats not really crossing the line but you get the picture). Aside from that, I am likely to take exception to someone crossing the line...

No comments: