Friday, April 23, 2010

4/23/2010

I don't like to be confused with anyone else. I don't want that to happen but there is only so much that anyone would plausibly do to ensure that he is not confused with someone else. It is Unavoidable to a certain extent but I am Original enough to make that highly unlikely...

I always find it interesting when people insist that a person take full responsibility for their current circumstances. I am one of the most forgiving people that I have ever encountered but I am not obssessed with forgiveness by any stretch of the imagination. I refuse to take responsibilty for someone else hacking my online accounts (among other things). If you truly know what I have been through (Or have any idea), I am going to call you on it if you suggest that my current circumstance is my own doing. You are going to have to produce the evidence of the village that I raped, pillaged and burned to the ground. Obviously that did not happen but certainly that time that I littered when I was five years old does not mean that I deserved the negative things that have happened to me.

No: I will Never be back in Detroit again. My ever having been there was not a commitment to ever being there again. People choose the most outrageous set of occurences/ circumstances to base expectations on.

No comments: