Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am still looking for a job and located in Southern, CA in case anyone wondered...

Being able to jump out of the stadium doesn't necessarily get basketball players a spot on a professional team, but it does get you a spot on a College team. Thus, I will be watching the College slam dunk contes the next time that it is on television.
It seemes like the key to winning is to make sure that your nose is above the rim on every dunk.

One thing that has occurred over the past few years is I have gained a more advanced understanding of how any given person came to be standing in front of me: An understanding that goes beyond the person telling me what part of town they are from or where they were born. Some of these people were beyond me somehow. Others would have some other explanation for why they were where they are. The road of knowing these sorts of things is a treacherous one, though. Most people would prefer not to know.

If a guy become visibly aroused while talking to a girl, he is perceived as being very aggressive regardless of his intentions. As if a guy can really control that sort of thing...

I think that I get carpetbagged more than most people. Whenever there is some turmoil in my life some remote person is always there to benefit from it.

I think I am the only person who gets asked questions like whether I think that the resurrection of Christ might be some sort of "Grudge". Don't ask me stuff like that...

No comments: