Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More of the same...

Orange County is a lot different than I expected it to be. I am certain that it looks a lot different from someone elses vantage point but I expected it to look more like Westwood.

I am having one of those weird days where I ask someone for a pen then their response is something like "There's 2 pens in each of your ears right now." Then I say "oh yeah, how could I have forgotten that..."

Still doing jobsearch. If anyone has heard of any openings...

I wrote about problems, events, and incidents that I have had in my life in this blog. A lot of it seemed very foreign when it was occuring: This is part of the reason why I didn't respond differently at the time. Is what I have described as occuring (felonies, etc) in life common somewhere?

No comments: