Thursday, April 22, 2010

Simply Thursday

One of my accounts was canceled yesterday. If you try to contact me at andre.shannon@live.com you will not be able to reach me unless I can have the account reopened. I have had blogged about many problems that I have had with my e-mail accounts. Having my information altered in the past was a big deal, but I think that someone having my account canceled is the summit of outrageous problems that I could have with that account. That was my account: I created it! Imagine having the account that you used for 80& of your jobseach canceled. Whoever is tracking me/ causing me these problems is Very good at that sort of thing...

I am surprised that more people don't claim to have turetts so that they can say what they want to say whenever they want and get away with it. I hear people blurt out so much outrageous stuff during a day that I wonder why my location is not called the Turettes capital of the world sometimes. Most people around here don't blurt out "Cuckold!", "Insane!" etc constantly but enough people do this to make it very noticable, though. No one ever says anything about it to these people, though, I wonder why... Would a person really be out of line to ask them what their problem is after a while?

No comments: