Friday, May 14, 2010

5/14/2010

I was watching that movie beetle juice the other day. I hadn't seen that movie for a while so it was cool to watch that movie. Someone always says Beetlejuice 3 times while watching that movie.

My test of whether something is personal or not is whether people do the right thing in regards to that particular conflict. If someone commits a crime against someonse and people are held accountable as a person is normally held accountable then its personal. If people get away with all manner of monstrous things and are never held accountable then its not really personal. You can consider people "biased" and yourself a "non-member" at some level at that point. Considering what people have been able to get away with in regards to me: Things can't be personal.

I had a weird dream recently. In real life, People have been mistaking me for someone else a lot. People are walking up to me and finishing previous conversations that they were having with someone else. Sometimes these interactions are very hostile and I have to check them because I have never met them before. People always say "Wow..you have a twin around here..." This is probably why I have had this dream. In my dream, there is an Encino man guy (for those who have seen the movie Encino man) who is impersonating/ being mistaken for me but it is impossible for me to ever locate him. Someone would show me video footage of my look-a-like looking at a remote control car as if it was awe-inspiring because he had never see anything remotely that technologically advanced. I would say "Wait a minute! Thats someone else!" This led to a lot fo confusion. I wonder what that dream means.

One of the guys who mistook me for someone else (in real life) walked up to me randomnly and asked me something about chucking spears. Clearly completely out of his mind. He struck me as one of those people who bother me about where I am "from" after I had explained things to him. I don't associate with people like that so I can't fathom how that conversation is occuring/why he is concerned about that (You need to make sure that you are dealing with the right person before you say anything that crazy...I clearly am not the right person). He seemed like one of those guys who is hell-bent on doing something disastrous when there is no reason whatsoever. If a girl begged him for sex he would probably curse her out and hit her. At that point she would change her mind and call the cops. Next, he would hook up with her specifically so that he could be forcing the issue at that point.

I was standing on Harbor looking toward Fullerton the other day. That is a Huge mountain...

No comments: