Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Blog Entry

I encounter a lot more people who are being sarcastic now than I used to. The thing about it is that there is no apparent reason to think that the person is being sarcastic. What they are saying isn't far-fetched enough or obviously contradictory of reality enough to be assumed to be sarcasm. I guess you have to be on the same wave length as the sarcastic person to know whether they are being sarcastic or not in those situation. Someone said something about wanting to do something because there being "So many criminals." I tend to assume that he was being sarcastic but I wouldn't be shocked if he wasn't...


There are many reasons in this world why a person would need to shield his/her identity to a certain extent. Some of these reasons are valid. Its a zero sum game, though. The fact that any given person is sheilding his identity puts any person who is not shielding their identity at some sort of disadvantage. Can you really trust people to not take advantage of that sort of thing? Who polices that sort of thing to make sure that it isn't abused?

I was watching the Lakers gmae yesterday. I guess that Phoenix is "in it" right now. Steve Nash is looking more like a Prize fighter than basketball player lately...

I was watching that show "Deadliest Warrior" on television the other day. I think that it was on Spike TV but I am not certain. I watched a show about who would win a fight between a Shaloin Monk and Maori Warrior. I watched a show about who would win between the United States Green Beret and a soveiet Equivalent, and I watched a chow about who would win between Jesse Jame's gang and Al Capone's gang. If I didn't misunderstand,+ they put a bunch of information into a computer and the computer decided what would happen in the fight. That show is Outrageous!

No comments: