Monday, May 17, 2010

5/17/2010

Has anyone ever played that video game Saint's Row? Sometimes I feel like I am stuck inside of that videogame. An interesting part of that game is that if things aren't going well sometimes one of your "homies" will "leave" you and start shooting at/ attack you. Sometimes they "leave" for no apparent reason. My expereince is that some people seriously "leave" in real life and EXPECT you to continue to interact with them. What's that all about?

I was thinking about an experience that I had a while ago. This is a timeless experience that probably could have happened at any point in the history of mankind. I was hanging out with one of my room mates and a couple of his friends. We went to a local/ somewhat trendy bar and stood there. Half the girls in the bar came over and started hitting on one of the guys that we were with. He was some sort of model so I guess that that sort of things happens. Attractive girls were hitting on him and he wasn't interested (Attractive by Los angeles standards). He said, "You become a little spoiled if you're me" and that what was happening was nothing to him. I think that he accepted the most attractive girl at that bar's phone number. That was it. Girls who were "Merely" pretty attractive sort of made his eye twitch when they hit on him. I had never seen anything like that in my life and still have not seen anything like that again to this day.

No comments: