Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10/19/2010

Someone asked me what scares me...Once I was headed to a bar/club with a friend of mine. He said: "You hang out at Hollywood Billiards!" I had never told him that I hung out at Hollywood Billiards and wouldn't tell me how he knew that I hung out there. That sort of thing bothers me... That place probably doesn't exist anymore...

It makes sense to me that there would be technological advances beyond what the general public knows about in eixstence. I wonder how many unsolvable situations would be solvable if people could account for the fact that there is technology out there that they probably don't know about/ is beyond what they have access to. I can imagine a handful of things that would change everything if they existed and these things are not that much of a stretch.

I was looking at a bunch of definitions recently. This dictionary had a bunch of definitions that I had never heard of. I was sitting there trying to figure out if these defintions are to be taken as synonymous with the other definitions that I found elsewhere or if they were different defintions. Thats not always obvious...

No comments: