Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/26/2010

This is interesting. I was talking to someone about my high-rep workout recently. I was explaining to him exactly what I was trying to accomplish. He has a different body type than me so I didn't go so far as to recommend the workout to him. He has different goals and a different body type. This went without incident because it isn't significant to say that someone with different goals and body types should do a different workout. I am never the guy who claim that what is good for one person is good for everyone.

I think that it makes some people uncomfortable if you point out the fact that there is some difference between you and them that makes something different up your alley as opposed to theirs. It seems to make people unconfortable if you don't point it out but you just live life in such a manner. There are differences between people, though. I think its worthwhile to be rational about it sometimes.

No comments: