Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10/6/2010

Can you be rejected by someone who you didn't express any interested in? If someone breaks into your house and locates you in your den then rejects you, is that still a rejection?


It has been raining constantly for nearly a week. This is an outrageous amount of rain for Southern California. It was 110 degrees one day last week before this constant downpour...

What if people were tall enough that wild cats (like Lions, Tigers, Leopards, etc) were the same size that a domestic cat is relative to regular people. If a person walked past a Leopard they were walking past an animal the size of a regular cat from their vantage point. I bet that jungle cats wouldn't make a sound when people walked past them...

Moments definitely matter but I think of things other than a moment when I describe person generally. If someone doesn't have a dime in their pocket right now and gets splashed by a car driving over a muddy puddle, I don't describe them as some Filthy person who doesn't have a dime to their name until they get over to the atm and take a shower ten minutes later. I think that a lot of people are about the moment..

I still have a "respect of person" when it comes to whose opinion matters to me. Anyone can make a valid point and I would respect it but otherwise I am not inclined to put a ton of weight upon every person's opinion on a given topic. I encounter a fair amount of people who I don't identify with but they won't drop the issue and let me go about my business if we cannot agree. What a person should do when someone is not respecting where they are coming from and refuses to drop the issue and stop bothering them about it is domething that I am trying to resolve. Somethin has to give in that situation. When people are disrespectfull its never fun...

No comments: