Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1/13/10

Considering what has happened to me over the past few years (much of which I have blogged about), I am not particularly fond of outlandish criticisms among other things. I have blogged about accounts being hacked, homelessness, a lack of cooperation from authorities, and fraud amongst other things. I have difficulty respecting anyone who is not only failing to help but piling onto the problems...

Exactly what is a "Twitter." It doesn't sound like anything that I would want to be a part of but a name can be very misleading. It seems like a popular website. Since Facebook and Myspace have been around for a while is that the next big thing?

A while ago I blogged about the fact that I don't add people who I haven't met based on the "Looks like winner" theory anymore. I am not an active member of myspace anymore (I have an account but no one is added). Back when I was a member I received a friend request from some guy. In his "about me" section it said something like, "The Indusstry is f***ed up so I started this website to get some support for the cause. He had thousands of friends added and in the comments section everyone said something like, "I like what you are doing. Thanks for adding me."I wasnt sure if i had ever met that guy so I didn't add him (who knows whose account that was) but I am assuming that thousands of people added him because the page "looked like a winner" to them. Interesting to think about.

It seems that I get rounded up to the bottom of the next highest category often. I haven't decided whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am rarely at the top of the food chain of whatever circumstance I am in long enough to enjoy it. I guess that one positive thing about it is that there is always incentive to "come up" until I Truly reach the top.

If what they are saying at this point is accurate...The earthquake in Haiti sounds like the worst Disaster of my lifetime...

No comments: