Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Heppy New Years

I have blogged about a lot of problems that I have had over the past few years. I have come to the conclusion that the key to figuring out who the source of my problems is a combination of researching paper trails and running background checks on people who i dealt with in the past. I am pretty sure that things will become very clear at that point.


Lately I have been using the yahoo search engine more than google. For some reason it gives me more accurate results...


Recently i have been stating the obvious a lot more than usual. People make fun of you if you do that but sometimes that is best commentary that you can possibly give. Like "Someone is hanging out in the dorm naked, they showered a half hour ago but they are just hanging out and having lengthy conversations with people with no clothes on..." If that happens at your dorm...those are obvious comments, but what more can you possibly say about it?


Homeless status is a good thing to avoid. There are some barriers to getting yourself out of that situation if you ever find yourself in it. Very often, It's more complicated than "I am going to put in an application an get out of this situation. Apparently you learn something very valuable if you successfully navigate your way out of that situation: Successfully navigating your way out of the situation isn't promised though...


I give people the "thumbs up" often. Lately I have been trying use the "thumbs up" less often. "Thumbs up" always makes me think of people getting carried off of the playing field after a Severe injury...


Everyone loses contact with people in life. It is a combination of people who a person is happy to lose contact with and people who a person didnt want to lose contact with. I lose contact with people who i didnt want to lose contact with because of a mixture of the fact that I stopped memorizing phone numbers years ago and the fact that I encountered a lot of my friends so often that I didn't have a need to get their phone numbers in the past. If you see someone 6 times a week when you are out and about you might not see a point to getting their number...

No comments: