Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wow...

I have decided to make changes to my settings. Anyone who wants to post a comment is going to have to get past the "censor:" "sal undy" or otherwise... If its truly all about me seeing your comment, whether I post it or not is not important.

At this point, the only true remedy to my problem is the sort of Financial freedom that allows one to have some control over who/what he encounters on a daily basis and having my rights enforced. There is clearly an agenda involved in saying anything very different than that. Anything else either has nothing to do with my circumstance or is a step in the wrong direction. I have rarely had much of a "choice" since 2005. Whenever I have been in California since 2005, I chose to be there. I didn't mind that I was in Florida for a while. Aside from that I haven't chose to be wherever I was since 2005. I am as against that sort of thing as possible.

I have wrote about many problems that I have had: many of which involve Felonies being committed against me. Supposedly we are not supposed to resort to vigilante means/ self-help in dealing with these situations, but someone has to live up to their end of the bargain to make that plausible.

There have been torrential downpours in the Los Angeles during the last couple of days. Hopefully the weather improves soon...

People often talk about how they have been through struggles as well if someone complains about their circumstance. I guess that there are 2 ways that a person can go with that 1) The person is trying to empathize by saying that they have been through struggles as well, 2) They are disregarding the complaint/gripe. In regards to the latter case, I believe that people have legitimate gripes regardless of what has happened to others. There is definitely the extreme case where someone is being annoying by griping about something trivial. Other than that case, I don't "have" people who don't respect other people's complaints because others have been through terrible times.

Finally, I have never heard anyone refer to themselves as an intellectual then make fun of a homeless person in in the same paragragh...That is novel...

No comments: