Monday, January 11, 2010

Interesting

-I probably would write what i was doing at Angel Stadium but its too close to giving contact information. It would definitely be a good thing for certain people to know how to get in contact with me but definitely not whoever posted those 2 comments asking me about what I did at Angel Stadium. The last time that a bunch of people like whoever posted those 2 comment had my contact information it ended Disasterously.

-In any event, I am still looking for employment. I continue to put in application after application but no success...

-Most people who are "needed" at a job get payed top-dollar for doing what ever they do. At this rate, I am convinced that if i was ever "Needed" i would be drastically underpaid or something in that ballpark...

-Recently I had an interview at some type of staffing agency. The woman who interviewed me didnt believe my resume. Seemed like an uphill battle. That is somewhere in the ballpark of "Never..."

-No...I will Never be back in the state of MI again (No, Detroit is not the exception, I won't be in Detroit again either). I would rather have multiple root canals done on the same day (And I dont like Root canals). I am one of the most difficult people to upset but if I ever had to be located in MI again that would probably enrage me.

-On a brigher note...This webpage always makes me feel a bit better when some website is aggravting me. If it were slightly more complex... http://bored.com/destroysites/

No comments: