Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1/27/10

I am thinking of changing the content of what I blog in the near future so I may be starting a new blog soon. If that happens I will post the link to my new blog in one of these blog entries.

I feel that the past few years have been "prime years" of my life that were squandered/wasted in just about every way that I can think of (be it work or play). That is a terrible feeling so I am trying to mitigate damages and have some semblance of the kind of life that I value in the near future.

Recently I found myself on youtube looking at Footage from clubs in Los Angeles that I used to hang out at a few years ago. I wasn't looking at footage from my favorite places in the area either. I am too young to be feeling nostalgic about mediocre times: Most people my age are out creating memories right now as opposed to reminiscing. Thats the world that I live in at the moment, though. Its all about finding footage from the Exact point in time and the exact night f the week when you used to hang out there. A lot of these places don't exist anymore. I don't know whether these clubs weren't making enough money to stay open or whether "times/ what people were looking for" changed enough that they decided that it was a good idea to close the venue. Whatever the reason, no matter what happens in my life I will never have those exact times again... Interesting to think about.

People really are creative in trying to get past CLEAR NO's in my universe a lot these days. This is a Very long story that would be worthy of its own blog entry. I think people would call in a shrink to try to get a diagnosis that nullfies someone's Clear Intentions of a lack of wanting to associate with them. I have no idea whether the "They couldn't possibly mean that!!" argument could work...

No comments: