Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2/9/10

For anyone who wondered, "Anonymous" is still posting outragous comments on my blog. I have yet to approve any of the comments. I am thinking of starting a myspace page to get some support going... Or maybe I could use that new google feature that is supposed to compete with Facebook. You really don't have to post manifestos on my blog...

Everyone loses contact with people who they did not want to lose contact with sometimes. Its natural for these people to try to find and locate whoever they lost contact with. If a person is convinced that the other person would want them to find them, isn't proper etiquette to locate them and contact them immediatelyonce they find them? As far as I know, tracking them indefinitely is a very bad thing under most circumstances...

I was having problems with offensive banner ads. I was trying to figure out how to deal with the problem for a while. I read an article about how software/ viruses that cover the banner ad that is supposed to be on the screen with a different banner ad could be causing the problem. I downloaded a program that blocks the program that replaces the banner ad that is supposed to be there with a different banner ad. AdsCleaner Professional seems to be working thus far...

I was reading an article about an interview with one of the guys from Mili Vanili recently. He was talking about the scandal 20 years agoo and sought to clarify some misinformation about what happened. He didn't say it directly but he seemed to suggest that what happened was less not about them not being able to sing on the albums: It was about the guys who sang not being able to present the proper appearance during performances/ on videos. He suggested that them singing on the album was not their decision. I will take his word for it...

I had an incident where I got sexually harassed by some gay guy while I was at my last position. I am Heterosexual so I was very hostile toward said "contact." Sometimes it really is best to just take "No" for an answer. I decided to report the incident as opposed to resorting to violence. My work was connected to my living arrangements. I ended up having to move out soon after that incident. From my vantage point it seemed that my lack of interest was the reason. The outcome of the reporting of that incident was that "none of the witnesses saw anything" so the guy gets away with it without any reprimand. I guess that thats what street-life is all about. Now I am very aware of who I am left alone with at all times (Not that it necessarily matters, I think that these sorts of things happen because a guy talks about his girlfriend all the time then comes out of the woodworks with an unwanted advance as opposed to being openly gay) and trying to decide what my next move is in regards to that incident. Anyone know a good lawyer? "Anonymous" wasnts to know how I ended up in this situation. This paragraph should give a hint: A long string of incidents of this magnitude in which no one was ever held accountable.

No comments: