Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2/3/10

-This past sunday I went for a walk at around 9:00 p.m. Randomly, there was a fireworks show going on near where I was walking. It was impressive enough that I started walking toward the fireworks. After a few blocks of wlaking in that direction it dawned n me that I am no tthe type of person who usually starts walking towards those sorts of things. I remember an incident where a fire brke out on top of a skyscraper that I was near. Everyone in the area who wasn't driving started running toward the building. I was the only person that I saw walking away from the building. I always thought that that was interesting...

Has there ever been a freak accident where someone seriosuly hurt themselves because they were nodding their head too hard. It must happen occasionally...

Recently, I realized that I rely on videogames to keep me up to date about players/ teams capabilities. The ratings that sports-related video games give players is very detailed lately. Players get rated on every aspect of the games from lateral movements to every type of skill level. This results in gameplay that is detailed enough that you should have an advanced understanding of player's tendencies and how teams play if you play an entire season. I definitely like to watch sports on television but I can't possibly watch sports enough to get as much information as I get from a video game...

I haven't chatted with anyone who wasnt already on my friendlist since seven years ago. Bots were not around back then. How long does it take for most people to figure out that they are chatting with a bot as opposed to a real person?

No comments: